This position supports the Institute in delivering data science and AI projects and expertise to its industry partners and researchers. Assist in delivering data science and AI courses and professional development programs to learners from across the University and industry. Help build AI products that will solve the most-pressing issues for organizations including Responsible AI. Be part of a fast-growing team that will develop and maintain a cutting-edge data platform, acquire data sets for research and education purposes and use data science strategically to support the Institute’s mission.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Proficiency with statistical computer languages such as Python or R.
• Proficiency with relational database systems (SQL) and object-based data stores.
• Advanced applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
• Professional experience with developing machine learning solutions and applying them in real-world scenarios.
• Proficient in Git and version control.
• Ability to define and solve logical problems for technical applications.
• Knowledge of and ability to select, adapt, and effectively use a variety of programming methods.
Here at the Institute for Experiential AI (EAI) we are committed to the highest of standards in all that we do. Working at the Institute for Experiential AI offers opportunities, an environment, a culture that just aren’t found together anywhere else. This is the right place for you if you’re curious, motivated by the future of technology and want to be part of a unique community that works on high-impact business and societal problems
Founded in 1898, Northeastern is a global research university and the recognized leader in experience-driven lifelong learning. Our world-renowned experiential approach empowers our students, faculty, alumni, and partners to create impact far beyond the confines of discipline, degree, and campus.